- Glencore chairman Tony Hayward pulls out of Saudi conference
- In the M&A market, this time really might be different
- Total underlines Russia commitment despite sanctions fears
- The shock of that Texan’s comment 40 years ago is still with me today
- Your corporate rebrand is probably a waste of time
- The week in energy: climate shock
- BP chief says oil and gas divestment threatens energy security
- US Gulf oil production falls as Hurricane Michael nears
- Oil price: heading towards triple digits?
- ExxonMobil gives $1m to campaign for a carbon tax
As of last trade
BP PLC (BPE5:BER) traded at 6.43, -5.65% below its 52-week high of 6.82, set on May 18, 2018.
5.20Feb 06 20186.82May 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||111.95bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3052 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3336 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.21%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2018 08:42 BST.