- CACI Named to Forbes Best Employer for Veterans 2022
- CACI Chairman of the Board of Directors, Michael A. Daniels, Named Hall of Fame Honoree by the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Services Council
- CACI and the U.S. Naval Academy Foundation Partner to Advance National Security Studies in Honor of Dr. J.P. (Jack) London
- CACI Reports Results for Its Fiscal 2023 First Quarter and Reaffirms Fiscal Year Guidance
- CACI Showcases Technology and Expertise that Deliver Innovation and Empower Decision Dominance for the U.S. Army
- CACI International Schedules Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Conference Call
- CACI Announces CFO Transition
- CACI Awarded Task Order with the U.S. Navy Military Sealift Command to Support Fleet Readiness
- CACI Receives DoD Nunn-Perry Awards for Mentor-Protégé Excellence with CDIT
- CACI Awarded $55 Million Contract for Research and Analysis to Support the U.S. Army Futures Command at the Redstone Arsenal
CACI International Inc (CA8A:DUS) closed at 296.00, -3.90% below its 52-week high of 308.00, set on Nov 03, 2022.
206.00Feb 24 2022308.00Nov 03 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2022 20:01 GMT.