- CACI International to Release Full-year FY20 Results and Provide FY21 Guidance on August 12, 2020
- CACI Awarded $1.5 Billion Contract to Provide Transport and Cybersecurity Services to National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- CACI Awarded $465 Million Task Order to Provide Expertise for U.S. Army C5ISR Missions
- CACI Awarded $63 Million Task Order to Upgrade Army Infrastructure Across Pacific Theater
- CACI Completes Deployment of Personnel and Pay System to the U.S. Army National Guard
- CACI Awarded $112 Million Task Order by U.S. Army to Provide Technical Research and Development Support
- CACI Reports Results for Its Fiscal 2020 Third Quarter
- CACI Awarded $199 Million Contract to Support U.S. Navy Satellite Systems and Networks for Special Operations
- CACI Awarded Prime Position on $249 Million Multiple-Award Naval Sea Systems Engineering and Acquisition Contract
- CACI Awarded $83 Million Task Order to Support Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
CACI International Inc (CACI:NYQ) closed at 202.95, 29.97% above the 52 week low of 156.15 set on Mar 18, 2020.
156.15Mar 18 2020288.59Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.90 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 08 2020 21:10 BST.