- Jody Brown, CACI’s EVP of Corporate Communications, Announces Retirement; Lorraine Corcoran Selected to Succeed Her
- CACI Employee Receives U.S. Army Distinguished Service Cross
- CACI International to Participate in Stifel 2022 Cross Sector Insight Conference
- CACI International to Participate in Jefferies Virtual IT Services Summit
- CACI Announces Successful Demonstration of Optical Intersatellite Links in Low Earth Orbit
- FCW Names CACI’s DeEtte Gray a Federal 100 Winner
- CACI Awarded $138 Million Task Order to Provide Engineering and Maintenance Support for Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- CACI Awarded DARPA Contract for Mission Software Development
- CACI International to Participate in Goldman Sachs Industrials and Materials Conference
- CACI Enhances Dark Web Analysis Technology with Additional Access to Cryptocurrency Data
CACI International Inc (CACI:NYQ) closed at 279.18, -10.95% below its 52-week high of 313.52, set on Mar 28, 2022.
238.29Jan 28 2022313.52Mar 28 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||17.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 05 2022 21:10 BST.