- CACI Awarded $48 Million Contract to Provide Enterprise Technology in Support of National Public Warning System
- CACI Awarded $376 Million Task Order to Support USDA Supply Chain Management System
- CACI Names Glenn Kurowski Chief Technology Officer
- CACI International Invites You to Participate in its Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Conference Call
- CACI Awarded Multiple-Award $700 Million Blanket Purchase Agreement to Provide National Security Investigations to Department of Homeland Security
- CACI Announces $500 Million Accelerated Stock Repurchase Agreement
- CACI Announces Share Repurchase Program
- CACI International to Participate in J.P. Morgan’s 2021 Industrials Conference
- CACI Awarded Prime Position on Multiple-Award Contract to Provide Automated Litigation Support to Department of Justice
- CACI International to Participate in Raymond James’ 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference
CACI International Inc (CACI:NYQ) closed at 262.46, -1.45% below its 52-week high of 266.31, set on Jun 05, 2020.
190.16Jul 14 2020266.31Jun 05 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14.70 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2021 21:10 BST.