- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Receives FERC Approval to Construct Additional Compression Facilities in Sussex County, Delaware
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Expands Propane Services in Florida with Acquisition of Hernando Gas
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Team Earns Legal, Corporate Governance Accolades
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Announces Acquisition of Planet Found
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
- CHESAPEAKE UTILITIES CORPORATION REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CH5:MUN) closed at 113.00, 6.60% above its 52-week low of 106.00, set on Nov 08, 2022.
106.00Nov 08 2022137.00Aug 23 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.86 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.77%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jan 05 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 07:05 GMT.