- EPAM Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- EPAM Recognized as a Best Place to Work Across the World
- EPAM and LiveWire Win Acquia Engage Award
- EPAM Launches Vehicle-to-Cloud Platform "AosEdge" that Allows Seamless Delivery and Updates of Software for Connected Cars
- EPAM Named a Leader in NelsonHall's 2022 NEAT Evaluation for Overall Salesforce Services
- EPAM Reports Results for Third Quarter 2022
- EPAM Continuum Releases Third Annual Consumer Banking Report - Revealing Shifting Trends Facing the Banking Industry
As of last trade
Epam Systems Inc (E3M:DUS) traded at 313.45, -30.88% below its 52-week high of 453.50, set on Aug 18, 2022.
157.90Mar 08 2022453.50Aug 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.87 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 15:00 GMT.