- EPAM Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- EPAM Recognized as a Best Place to Work Across the World
- EPAM and LiveWire Win Acquia Engage Award
- EPAM Launches Vehicle-to-Cloud Platform "AosEdge" that Allows Seamless Delivery and Updates of Software for Connected Cars
- EPAM Named a Leader in NelsonHall's 2022 NEAT Evaluation for Overall Salesforce Services
- EPAM Reports Results for Third Quarter 2022
- EPAM Continuum Releases Third Annual Consumer Banking Report - Revealing Shifting Trends Facing the Banking Industry
Epam Systems Inc (EPAM:NYQ) closed at 334.89, -32.54% below its 52-week high of 496.40, set on Feb 02, 2022.
168.59Mar 08 2022496.40Feb 02 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.87 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 30 2023 21:10 GMT.