- EMBRAER S.A.: NOTICE TO THE MARKET
- EMBRAER EARNINGS RESULTS 2nd QUARTER 2022
- Embraer Delivers 11 Commercial and 21 Executive Jets in 2Q22
- Porter Airlines Orders a Further 20 Embraer E195-E2s to Support Major Expansion Plan
- Alaska Air Group Orders Eight New E175 Aircraft for Operation with Horizon Air
- Embraer establishes an agreement with Toyota to maximize efficiency in its production system
- Embraer Signs a Firm Contract for up to 10 Passenger to Freight Conversions
- Eve partners with Porsche Consulting to define eVTOL global manufacturing, logistics and supply chain strategy
Embraer SA (EMY:HAM) closed at 10.30, 33.77% above the 52 week low of 7.70 set on Jul 12, 2022.
7.70Jul 12 202215.60Oct 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0224 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 12 2022 07:01 BST.