- EMBRAER EARNINGS RESULTS 2nd QUARTER 2022
- Embraer Delivers 11 Commercial and 21 Executive Jets in 2Q22
- Porter Airlines Orders a Further 20 Embraer E195-E2s to Support Major Expansion Plan
- Alaska Air Group Orders Eight New E175 Aircraft for Operation with Horizon Air
- Embraer establishes an agreement with Toyota to maximize efficiency in its production system
- Embraer Signs a Firm Contract for up to 10 Passenger to Freight Conversions
- Eve partners with Porsche Consulting to define eVTOL global manufacturing, logistics and supply chain strategy
- Eve Holding, Inc. Begins Trading Today on the New York Stock Exchange Under the Symbol "EVEX"
Embraer SA (ERJ:NYQ) closed at 10.34, 30.72% above the 52 week low of 7.91 set on Jul 14, 2022.
7.91Jul 14 202219.40Oct 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0224 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 05 2022 21:10 BST.