- EMBRAER S.A.: NOTICE TO THE MARKET
- EMBRAER EARNINGS RESULTS 2nd QUARTER 2022
- Embraer Delivers 11 Commercial and 21 Executive Jets in 2Q22
- Porter Airlines Orders a Further 20 Embraer E195-E2s to Support Major Expansion Plan
- Alaska Air Group Orders Eight New E175 Aircraft for Operation with Horizon Air
- Embraer establishes an agreement with Toyota to maximize efficiency in its production system
- Embraer Signs a Firm Contract for up to 10 Passenger to Freight Conversions
- Eve partners with Porsche Consulting to define eVTOL global manufacturing, logistics and supply chain strategy
Embraer SA (ERJN:MEX) closed at 190.00, 12.66% above the 52 week low of 168.65 set on Jul 14, 2022.
168.65Jul 14 2022393.00Oct 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0224 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 01 2022 11:31 BST.