- Malaysia's SKS Airways selects Embraer's E195-E2 to drive growth
- Embraer and Azorra Seal Deal with Royal Jordanian Airlines for Eight New E2 Jets
- Embraer and NetJets announce deal for up to 250 Praetor 500 jets in excess of US $5 billion
- EMBRAER EARNINGS RESULTS 1st QUARTER 2023
- Embraer Delivers Seven Commercial and Eight Executive Jets in 1Q23
- Embraer files Form 20-F report for the fiscal year ended 2022
- EMBRAER (B3: EMBR3, NYSE: ERJ) RELEASES ITS 4th QUARTER 2022 EARNINGS RESULTS
Embraer SA (ERJN:MEX) closed at 258.65, -13.78% below its 52-week high of 300.00, set on Apr 14, 2023.
168.65Jul 14 2022300.00Apr 14 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.25 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 26 2023.