- Fulton Financial Corporation Declares Special Cash Dividend, Extends Timeframe for Stock Repurchase Program
- Dan Stolzer to Retire as Fulton’s Chief Legal Officer; Natasha Luddington Joins Corporation’s Senior Management Team
- Fulton Financial Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Fulton Financial Corporation Announces Dates for Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Webcast
- Fulton Financial Corporation Names Anthony L. Cossetti as EVP, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller
- Fulton Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Common and Preferred Dividends
Fulton Financial Corp (FU5:FRA) closed at 14.30, -5.45% below its 52-week high of 15.12, set on Nov 24, 2021.
9.90Dec 23 202015.12Nov 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.4835 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.38%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2021 07:05 GMT.