- Fulton Bank, N.A. Purchases the Wealth Business of APS Wealth Management in Camp Hill, PA
- Fulton Financial Reports Third Quarter Net Income of $62.1 Million, or $0.37 Per Diluted Share
- Fulton Financial Corporation Approves $100 Million Stock Repurchase Program
- Fulton Financial Corporation Announces Dates for Third Quarter Earnings Release and Webcast
- Fulton Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Fulton Financial Announces Successful Consolidation of Lafayette Ambassador Bank and The Columbia Bank into Fulton Bank
Fulton Financial Corp (FULT:NSQ) closed at 16.91, -5.32% below its 52-week high of 17.86, set on Nov 07, 2019.
14.38Dec 26 201817.86Nov 07 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.08%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 19 2019 21:00 GMT.