- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Biotech stocks bounce as regulation fears ease
- Pharma recovers composure as price concerns ease
- GSK climbs on setback for competitor's drug
- Nasdaq retreats from record high after tech stocks disappoint
- Investors bet on Incyte drug success
- Big pharma bets billions on 'silent' liver disease
- GSK claims new HIV combination therapy will be 'less harmful'
- The 'final nail in the coffin' for Aids?
- NHS to launch three-year anti-HIV PrEP trial
- Donald Trump's victory provides antidote for US drugmakers
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD:NSQ) closed at 73.76, 15.69% above the 52 week low of 63.76 set on Jun 16, 2017.
63.76Jun 16 201788.85Jul 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||96.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.82%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 21:00 BST.