- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investors bet on Incyte drug success
- Big pharma bets billions on 'silent' liver disease
- GSK claims new HIV combination therapy will be 'less harmful'
- The 'final nail in the coffin' for Aids?
- NHS to launch three-year anti-HIV PrEP trial
- Donald Trump's victory provides antidote for US drugmakers
- Court rules NHS can provide anti-HIV drug
- US stocks defy fears of panic after Trump win
- Zoetis rises after it boosts earnings outlook
- Temasek hires Goldman Sachs veteran to boost US portfolio
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD:NSQ) closed at 68.55, 4.85% above its 52-week low of 65.38, set on Feb 09, 2017.
65.38Feb 09 2017100.75Apr 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||89.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.94 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.08 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.03%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 30 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 28 2017 21:00 BST.