- A closer look on how Dell is coming back to public markets
- US drugmaker Gilead poaches Roche executive Daniel O’Day
- Five US tech giants spend combined $115bn on buying back stock
- GSK’s shingles vaccine helps it shrug off Advair fears
- Richard Thompson, Barbican, London — furiously brilliant
- Allogene/biotech IPOs: fresh blood
- Stocks to watch: SSE, BAT, Galápagos, RELX, Telefónica, RBS
- Richard Thompson: 13 Rivers — microtonal alleyways
- Qualcomm’s $44bn NXP takeover is dead. Now what?
- Gilead chief executive out after barely two years
Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD:VIE) closed at 58.67, 8.49% above its 52-week low of 54.08, set on May 03, 2018.
54.08May 03 201871.80Jan 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||84.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.42%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018.