- Richard Thompson, Barbican, London — furiously brilliant
- Allogene/biotech IPOs: fresh blood
- Stocks to watch: SSE, BAT, Galápagos, RELX, Telefónica, RBS
- Richard Thompson: 13 Rivers — microtonal alleyways
- Qualcomm’s $44bn NXP takeover is dead. Now what?
- Gilead chief executive out after barely two years
- Biotech index pushed higher by Biogen’s best day in a decade
- HIV treatment breakthrough boosts GSK
- Capitalist institution makes strong case for socialised medicine
- Healthcare: Cancer breakthrough leads China’s biotech boom
Gilead Sciences Inc (GIS:BER) closed at 64.99, -9.10% below its 52-week high of 71.50, set on Jan 30, 2018.
53.89May 03 201871.50Jan 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||96.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.98%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 27 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 07:08 BST.