- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Present at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer and Retail Conference
- Cutter® Insect Repellents Works to Educate Consumers In Response to Tick Awareness Week
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Results
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
- Spectrum Brands to Acquire Rejuvenate®, a Leading Household Cleaning, Maintenance and Restoration Products Company
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on May 7, 2021
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (H221:STU) closed at 69.00, -11.54% below its 52-week high of 78.00, set on May 11, 2021.
38.20Jun 29 202078.00May 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.38 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.00%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 10 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2021.