- Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter Results from Continuing Operations
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on November 13
- Spectrum Brands Announces Early Tender and Consent Results
- Jefferies Financial Group Announces Special Dividend of Spectrum Brands Common Stock
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (H221:STU) closed at 57.00, -3.49% below its 52-week high of 59.06, set on May 17, 2019.
36.15Dec 27 201859.06May 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.67%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 22 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2019.