- Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter Results from Continuing Operations
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2019 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on November 13
- Spectrum Brands Announces Early Tender and Consent Results
- Jefferies Financial Group Announces Special Dividend of Spectrum Brands Common Stock
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB:NYQ) closed at 61.68, -7.24% below its 52-week high of 66.50, set on May 09, 2019.
40.54Dec 26 201866.50May 09 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.68%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 22 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 23:30 GMT.