- Cutter® Brand Announces Donation to Non-Profit Organization New York City Relief
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Present at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer and Retail Virtual Conference
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on April 30, 2020
- Cutter® Insect Repellents Starts Producing and Donating Hand Sanitizer to Help During COVID-19 Crisis
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB:NYQ) closed at 49.38, -23.70% below its 52-week high of 64.72, set on Jan 02, 2020.
19.59Mar 18 202064.72Jan 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.41%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 04 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 05 2020 21:00 BST.