- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- RUSSELL HOBBS® Debuts Line of Stylish and Solution-Focused Small Kitchen Appliances in the U.S.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on November 16
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Reaffirm Fiscal 2017 Guidance at Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Present at Deutsche Bank 25th Annual Leveraged Finance Conference on October 3
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Reaffirm Fiscal 2017 Guidance at Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference
- Spectrum Brands Holdings and JD.com to Bring Wide Range of Trusted Consumer Products to Chinese Shoppers
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Present at Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference in Boston
- Rayovac® Hearing Aid Batteries First to Meet Health Canada Medical Device Manufacturer Requirements
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Fiscal 2017 Third Quarter Results
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB:NYQ) closed at 110.03, 7.95% above its 52-week low of 101.93, set on Oct 10, 2017.
101.93Oct 10 2017146.09Apr 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.91 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.53%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 12 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 21:02 BST.