- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2019 First Quarter Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on February 7
- Jefferies Announces 2018 Financial Results
- Spectrum Brands Completes Prepayment in Full of All Credit Facility Term Loans in First Step to Materially Strengthen its Balance Sheet
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Announces Closing of the Sale of its Global Battery and Lighting Business to Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter Results from Continuing Operations
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Updates Asset Sale Processes
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on November 19
- Spectrum Brands Announces Appointment of Sherianne James to its Board of Directors and Randy Lewis as its Chief Operating Officer
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB:NYQ) closed at 55.22, 36.21% above the 52 week low of 40.54 set on Dec 26, 2018.
40.54Dec 26 2018119.00Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.04%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 26 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.