- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Present at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer and Retail Conference
- Cutter® Insect Repellents Works to Educate Consumers In Response to Tick Awareness Week
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Reports Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Results
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.42 Per Share
- Spectrum Brands to Acquire Rejuvenate®, a Leading Household Cleaning, Maintenance and Restoration Products Company
- Spectrum Brands Holdings to Report Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results and Hold Conference Call and Webcast on May 7, 2021
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB*:MEX) closed at 1,791.88, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 1,791.88, set on Apr 07, 2021.
1,787.00Apr 07 20211,791.88Apr 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||33.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.87%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 10 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 07 2021 11:30 BST.