- ICON Releases Environmental, Social and Governance Report
- ICON Announces the Expansion of its Accellacare Site Network
- ICON plc to Present at the 30th Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference and the 4th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference
- ICON Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Tánaiste announces multi-million Euro R&D support of ICON to accelerate decentralised clinical trial technology
ICON PLC (ICLRN:MEX) closed at 5,550.00, -2.46% below its 52-week high of 5,690.00, set on Sep 24, 2021.
5,201.82Sep 03 20215,690.00Sep 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.94 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 09 2021 11:31 GMT.