- ICON plc Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- ICON plc to present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference and the Jefferies Healthcare Conference
- ICON Named Business & Finance Company of the Year and One of Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity
- ICON plc to present at the BofA Securities 2022 Healthcare Conference
- ICON Reports First Quarter 2022 Results
ICON PLC (IJF:DUS) closed at 202.00, 8.60% above its 52-week low of 186.00, set on Jun 17, 2022.
186.00Jun 17 2022272.00Jan 03 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.49 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 18:31 BST.