- Jabil Announces Pricing of $600 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of 3.000% Senior Notes Due 2031
- Jabil Launches High-Volume Mask Production in the United States
- Badger Technologies Introduces PatrolBot Autonomous Robot for Security Guard Industry
- Jabil Posts Third Quarter Results
- Jabil’s Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Announcement Set
- Jabil Declares Quarterly Dividend
Jabil Inc (JBL:MUN) closed at 27.00, 58.82% above the 52 week low of 17.00 set on Mar 23, 2020.
17.00Mar 23 202039.80Dec 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2332 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2962 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.08%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 07:00 BST.