- Jabil’s First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Announcement Set
- Jabil Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Jabil Announces Appointment of New Director
- Jabil Packaging Solutions Signs New Plastics Economy Global Commitment
- Jabil Momentum Continues with Another Strong Year
- Jabil Photonics to Demonstrate Coherent SiP based 100G/200G CFP2-DCO Product at ECOC 2019
Jabil Inc (JBL:NYQ) closed at 39.97, -1.81% below its 52-week high of 40.71, set on Dec 13, 2019.
21.49Dec 17 201840.71Dec 13 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.72 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.80%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 23:30 GMT.