- Jabil Swaps Preferred Stock of iQor
- Jabil Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Investor Briefing
- AT&T and Badger Technologies Bringing 5G-Enabled Autonomous Robots to Retail
- Jabil Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Jabil Packaging Solutions Launches New Sustainable Packaging Services; Accelerates Sustainable Packaging Innovation
Jabil Inc (JBL:NYQ) closed at 31.55, -2.61% below its 52-week high of 32.40, set on Sep 11, 2019.
21.49Dec 17 201832.40Sep 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.71 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.02%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 14 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 03 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 16 2019 23:30 BST.