- Jabil Bolsters Sustainable Packaging Capabilities with Acquisition of Ecologic Brands™
- Jabil Announces Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Jabil to Present at Upcoming Conference
- Jabil Posts Record First Quarter Results
- Jabil’s First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Announcement Set
- Badger Technologies Collaborates with STCR to Drive Rapid Adoption of Autonomous Robots by Independent Grocers
Jabil Inc (JBL:NYQ) closed at 44.60, -3.42% below its 52-week high of 46.18, set on Jan 14, 2021.
17.63Mar 19 202046.18Jan 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.36 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.72%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 13 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2021.