- Jabil Announces Pricing of $600 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of 3.000% Senior Notes Due 2031
- Jabil Launches High-Volume Mask Production in the United States
- Badger Technologies Introduces PatrolBot Autonomous Robot for Security Guard Industry
- Jabil Posts Third Quarter Results
- Jabil’s Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Announcement Set
- Jabil Declares Quarterly Dividend
Jabil Inc (JBL:NYQ) closed at 31.31, -29.16% below its 52-week high of 44.20, set on Dec 17, 2019.
17.63Mar 19 202044.20Dec 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2332 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.05%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 11 2020 00:00 BST.