- LivaNova Reports First-Quarter 2023 Results
- LivaNova Board of Directors Announce Leadership Changes
- LivaNova to Announce First-Quarter 2023 Results
- LivaNova Receives U.S. FDA 510(k) Clearance for Essenz Heart-Lung Machine for Cardiopulmonary Bypass Procedures
- LivaNova to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
LivaNova PLC (LIA:STU) closed at 43.20, 14.29% above the 52 week low of 37.80 set on Mar 14, 2023.
37.80Mar 14 202366.00Aug 26 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.53 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023.