- Primerica Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results Webcast
- New Primerica Study Finds 86% of Middle-Income Households Have Been Financially Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Primerica Announces Its Fortune 1000 Debut
- Primerica Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
- Primerica Schedules First Quarter 2020 Financial Results Webcast
Primerica Inc (PI7:BER) closed at 99.50, -21.03% below its 52-week high of 126.00, set on Feb 17, 2020.
55.50Mar 23 2020126.00Feb 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.54 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.46 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.48%|
|Div ex-date||May 21 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 09 2020 08:01 BST.