- Primerica Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Webcast
- SURVEY: Middle-Income Americans Prepare for Possible Recession in 2023
- Primerica Leaders from U.S. and Canada Convene in Dallas to Discuss Year Ahead
- Primerica Announces $375 Million Share Repurchase Program For 2023
- SURVEY: Amid growing concern over inflation, Canadians remain positive about finances
- Primerica Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
Primerica Inc (PRI:DEU) closed at 144.00, -1.37% below its 52-week high of 146.00, set on Nov 08, 2022.
104.00Jun 17 2022146.00Nov 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.15 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.49%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 07:05 GMT.