- Primerica Announces $375 Million Share Repurchase Program For 2023
- SURVEY: Amid growing concern over inflation, Canadians remain positive about finances
- Primerica Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Primerica Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Webcast
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Primerica, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries
- SURVEY: Middle-Income Americans’ Credit Card Debt Steadily Increasing Amid Inflation
Primerica Inc (PRI:NYQ) closed at 146.74, -7.98% below its 52-week high of 159.47, set on Feb 10, 2022.
110.22Jun 16 2022159.47Feb 10 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.50%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 21:10 GMT.