- Primerica Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results Webcast
- New Primerica Study Finds 86% of Middle-Income Households Have Been Financially Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Primerica Announces Its Fortune 1000 Debut
- Primerica Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
- Primerica Schedules First Quarter 2020 Financial Results Webcast
Primerica Inc (PRI:NYQ) closed at 113.12, -18.06% below its 52-week high of 138.05, set on Dec 16, 2019.
61.20Mar 23 2020138.05Dec 16 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.54 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.46%|
|Div ex-date||May 21 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 11 2020 00:00 BST.