- Primerica Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Webcast
- SURVEY: Middle-Income Americans Prepare for Possible Recession in 2023
- Primerica Leaders from U.S. and Canada Convene in Dallas to Discuss Year Ahead
- Primerica Announces $375 Million Share Repurchase Program For 2023
- SURVEY: Amid growing concern over inflation, Canadians remain positive about finances
- Primerica Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
Primerica Inc (PRI:NYQ) closed at 159.50, -0.47% below its 52-week high of 160.26, set on Jan 30, 2023.
110.22Jun 16 2022160.26Jan 30 2023
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.39%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 30 2023 21:10 GMT.