- Polaris Slingshot’s 2023 Lineup Expands Factory Accessory Options, Adds Vibrant Paint Colors Across Lineup to Inspire Drivers to Design Their Own Ride Direct From the Factory
- Polaris RZR Factory Racer Branden Sims Wins 55th Annual Baja 1000
- Polaris Donates $110,000 to Local Off-Road and Snow Riding Clubs with T.R.A.I.L.S. Grants
- Polaris Adventures Expands Internationally and Celebrates One Million Rides
- Indian Motorcycle Announces 2023 Model Year Lineup; Revises FTR Lineup & Debuts Indian Challenger Elite
Polaris Inc (PII*:MEX) closed at 1,995.00, 2.76% above its 52-week low of 1,941.50, set on Nov 03, 2022.
1,941.50Nov 03 20222,549.87Feb 22 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.13 |
|Annual div (ADY)||49.33 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.47%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 26 2023 11:30 GMT.