- Montana to Become 46th U.S. State to Reclassify Driving Requirements for Three-Wheeled Vehicles
- North Country Alliance Enhances Ride the Wilds Trail System with New Signage
- Dinner on Us! Slingshot Offers Customers a $50 Restaurant Gift Card for Every Test Drive
- Polaris Industries Declares Regular Cash Dividend
- Polaris Reports 2019 First Quarter Results
- Polaris RZR® Racing Wins at UTV World Championship and SCORE San Felipe 250 Season Opener
- Unleash the Adventure: Polaris Adventures Launches First-Ever Multi-Faceted Marketing Campaign
- Polaris Schedules First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Polaris Slingshot and Xtreme Xperience Partner to Bring the Ultimate Joyride to Racetracks across the U.S.
- Polaris RZR® Factory Racing Captures Two UTV Titles at the Iconic Mint 400
Polaris Industries Inc (PII*:MEX) closed at 1,818.52, 10.68% above the 52 week low of 1,643.00 set on Apr 02, 2019.
1,643.00Apr 02 20192,566.18Jun 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||46.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.56%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2019|
|Next div ex-date||May 31 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 30 2019 11:30 BST.