- Polaris Slingshot Celebrates "National Stick Shift Day" With Nationwide Stick Shift Lessons
- Polaris® Introduces RANGER® Accessory Collections in Partnership with Trusted Professionals
- Polaris Slingshot Wants to Send You to Hawaii to Celebrate the "Summer of Fun"
- Polaris Schedules Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Polaris RZR® Records Two Class Wins at Baja 500
- Montana to Become 46th U.S. State to Reclassify Driving Requirements for Three-Wheeled Vehicles
- North Country Alliance Enhances Ride the Wilds Trail System with New Signage
- Dinner on Us! Slingshot Offers Customers a $50 Restaurant Gift Card for Every Test Drive
- Polaris Industries Declares Regular Cash Dividend
- Polaris Reports 2019 First Quarter Results
As of last trade,
Polaris Industries Inc (PL6:FRA) traded at 76.28, 17.43% above the 52 week low of 64.96 set on Dec 21, 2018.
64.96Dec 21 2018105.93Jul 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.18 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.82%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2019 07:16 BST.