- Polaris Slingshot’s 2023 Lineup Expands Factory Accessory Options, Adds Vibrant Paint Colors Across Lineup to Inspire Drivers to Design Their Own Ride Direct From the Factory
- Polaris RZR Factory Racer Branden Sims Wins 55th Annual Baja 1000
- Polaris Donates $110,000 to Local Off-Road and Snow Riding Clubs with T.R.A.I.L.S. Grants
- Polaris Adventures Expands Internationally and Celebrates One Million Rides
- Indian Motorcycle Announces 2023 Model Year Lineup; Revises FTR Lineup & Debuts Indian Challenger Elite
Polaris Inc (PII:NYQ) closed at 118.14, -7.25% below its 52-week high of 127.37, set on Feb 16, 2022.
91.86Oct 21 2022127.37Feb 16 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.13 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.16%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 30 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 21:10 GMT.