- North Country Alliance Enhances Ride the Wilds Trail System with New Signage
- Dinner on Us! Slingshot Offers Customers a $50 Restaurant Gift Card for Every Test Drive
- Polaris Industries Declares Regular Cash Dividend
- Polaris Reports 2019 First Quarter Results
- Polaris RZR® Racing Wins at UTV World Championship and SCORE San Felipe 250 Season Opener
- Unleash the Adventure: Polaris Adventures Launches First-Ever Multi-Faceted Marketing Campaign
- Polaris Schedules First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Polaris Slingshot and Xtreme Xperience Partner to Bring the Ultimate Joyride to Racetracks across the U.S.
- Polaris RZR® Factory Racing Captures Two UTV Titles at the Iconic Mint 400
- Indian Motorcycle, Jack Daniel’s® & Klock Werks Kustom Cycles Celebrate American Craftsmanship With Limited Edition Indian Springfield® Dark Horse®
Polaris Industries Inc (PII:NYQ) closed at 85.84, 22.16% above the 52 week low of 70.27 set on Dec 24, 2018.
70.27Dec 24 2018131.25Jun 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.84%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 28 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 15 2019|
|Next div ex-date||May 31 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2019 21:01 BST.