- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Blocking takeovers is not an industrial strategy
- Wesfarmers/UK: home truths
- Wesfarmers admits to botched Homebase takeover as it closes stores
- Wesfarmers suffers £454m impairment on Homebase purchase
- Daddy uncool: can fathers be fashionable?
- Amazon is taking a welcome tilt at healthcare bills
- Investors bet against a happy holidays for retailers
- Walmart reports strongest US sales in 8 years
- Target slides on worries over holiday shopping season
- US grocers count the pennies as discounters wage price war
Target Corp (TGT*:MEX) closed at 0.00, -100.00% above its 52-week low of 890.00, set on Jun 16, 2017.
890.00Jun 16 20171,473.50Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||45.93 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.28%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 20 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 15 2018 15:38 GMT.