- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Blocking takeovers is not an industrial strategy
- Wesfarmers/UK: home truths
- Wesfarmers admits to botched Homebase takeover as it closes stores
- Wesfarmers suffers £454m impairment on Homebase purchase
- Daddy uncool: can fathers be fashionable?
- Amazon is taking a welcome tilt at healthcare bills
- Investors bet against a happy holidays for retailers
- Walmart reports strongest US sales in 8 years
- Target slides on worries over holiday shopping season
- US grocers count the pennies as discounters wage price war
Target Corp (TGT:SGO) closed at 70.50, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 70.50, set on Jan 10, 2018.
52.90Apr 07 201770.50Jan 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.52%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 20 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 10 2018 16:03 GMT.