- Can tech save bricks and mortar retail?
- Macy’s profit warning raises concerns over US retailers
- Victorville lags in US housing recovery
- Macy’s sparks $34bn retail wipeout after guidance cut
- Macy’s: dry January
- Wall Street swings to gains ahead of Powell remarks
- US stocks fall as growth worries return
- Target bests rivals with upbeat holiday sales
- At last, US banks are introducing contactless cards
- US retail recovery under new scrutiny on Wall Street
As of last trade
Target Corp (TGT:SGO) traded at 88.17, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 88.17, set on Sep 04, 2018.
88.17Sep 04 201888.20Sep 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.21 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Nov 20 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 19 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 10 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 04 2018 17:14 BST.