- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Blocking takeovers is not an industrial strategy
- Wesfarmers/UK: home truths
- Wesfarmers admits to botched Homebase takeover as it closes stores
- Wesfarmers suffers £454m impairment on Homebase purchase
- Daddy uncool: can fathers be fashionable?
- Amazon is taking a welcome tilt at healthcare bills
- Investors bet against a happy holidays for retailers
- Walmart reports strongest US sales in 8 years
- Target slides on worries over holiday shopping season
- US grocers count the pennies as discounters wage price war
Target Corp (DYH:BER) closed at 60.69, -5.17% below its 52-week high of 64.00, set on Jan 23, 2018.
43.84Jul 12 201764.00Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.30%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 20 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 07:08 GMT.