- Tyler Technologies Announces 2023 Public Sector Excellence Award Winners
- Tyler Technologies Releases 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report
- Tyler Technologies Announces 2023 Maine App Challenge Winners
- Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for First Quarter 2023
- Tyler Technologies Announces 2023 Investor Day
- Tyler Technologies Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Tyler Technologies Improves Efficiency for Office of the State Bank Commissioner of Kansas
- Lorain County, Ohio, Goes Live With Public Safety Offerings From Tyler Technologies and Emergency Networking
- Nevada State Parks Goes Digital with New, Cloud-Based Reservation Software from Tyler Technologies
- Tyler Technologies Named an Esri Cornerstone Partner
Tyler Technologies (TYL*:MEX) closed at 7,042.78, -7.83% below its 52-week high of 7,641.47, set on Sep 12, 2022.
5,769.16Nov 03 20227,641.47Sep 12 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||16.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.66 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 03 2023 12:30 BST.