- Tyler Technologies Announces 2023 Public Sector Excellence Award Winners
- Tyler Technologies Releases 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report
- Tyler Technologies Announces 2023 Maine App Challenge Winners
- Tyler Technologies Reports Earnings for First Quarter 2023
- Tyler Technologies Announces 2023 Investor Day
- Tyler Technologies Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Tyler Technologies Improves Efficiency for Office of the State Bank Commissioner of Kansas
- Lorain County, Ohio, Goes Live With Public Safety Offerings From Tyler Technologies and Emergency Networking
- Nevada State Parks Goes Digital with New, Cloud-Based Reservation Software from Tyler Technologies
- Tyler Technologies Named an Esri Cornerstone Partner
Tyler Technologies Inc (TYL:DEU) closed at 366.80, -12.25% below its 52-week high of 418.00, set on Aug 08, 2022.
277.80Jan 19 2023418.00Aug 08 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||16.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.66 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 20:42 BST.