- Lippert Acquires Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Lippert Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries Reports Record Second Quarter Results
- LCI Industries Second-Quarter 2021 Conference Call Scheduled for August 3, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET
As of last trade
LCI Industries (0DI:FRA) traded at 112.00, -12.50% below its 52-week high of 128.00, set on Aug 12, 2021.
88.00Sep 30 2020128.00Aug 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.03 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.71%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 17 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2021 07:04 BST.