- Lippert Acquires Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries to Present at CL King's Best Ideas Conference
- LCI Industries Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Lippert Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries Reports Record Second Quarter Results
- LCI Industries Second-Quarter 2021 Conference Call Scheduled for August 3, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET
LCI Industries (LCII*:MEX) closed at 2,593.30, 11.79% above the 52 week low of 2,319.85 set on Oct 26, 2020.
2,319.85Oct 26 20203,079.00Apr 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||71.86 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.79%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 17 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 16:40 BST.