- Lippert Acquires Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Lippert Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries Reports Record Second Quarter Results
- LCI Industries Second-Quarter 2021 Conference Call Scheduled for August 3, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET
LCI Industries (LCII:NYQ) closed at 123.20, 21.15% above the 52 week low of 101.69 set on Sep 21, 2020.
101.69Sep 21 2020156.61Apr 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.86%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 17 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 21:10 BST.