- Lippert Acquires Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Lippert Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Furrion Holdings Limited
- LCI Industries Reports Record Second Quarter Results
- LCI Industries Second-Quarter 2021 Conference Call Scheduled for August 3, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET
LCI Industries (LCII:NYQ) closed at 131.59, -15.98% below its 52-week high of 156.61, set on Apr 29, 2021.
101.69Sep 21 2020156.61Apr 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.72%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 17 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 16 2021 21:10 BST.