- LCI Industries Second-Quarter 2021 Conference Call Scheduled for August 3, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Lippert Acquires Specialized Metal Fabricator Trazcor, Inc.
- LCI Industries appoints Tracy Graham to Chairman of the Board of Directors
- LCI Industries Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- LCI Industries Announces Pricing of Offering of $400 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of 1.125% Convertible Senior Notes
- LCI Industries Announces Proposed Offering of $400 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Convertible Senior Notes
- LCI Industries Reports Record First Quarter Results
LCI Industries (LCII:NYQ) closed at 145.82, -6.89% below its 52-week high of 156.61, set on Apr 29, 2021.
101.69Sep 21 2020156.61Apr 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.47%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 03 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 18 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 21:10 BST.