- Paychex, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results: Double Digit Growth in Revenue and Diluted Earnings Per Share; Raises Earnings Outlook for the Year
- Paychex, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call for September 28, 2022
- Managed Health and PayChex Partner to Bring Companies a Unique Healthcare Solution
- Martin Mucci of Paychex to Retire as CEO, Remains Chairman
- Aircall Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- Paychex Declares Quarterly Dividend
Paychex Inc (0KGE:LSE) closed at 113.67, 3.25% above its 52-week low of 110.09, set on Jan 28, 2022.
110.09Jan 28 2022141.18Apr 05 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||41.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.78%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 25 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 14:44 BST.