- Paychex, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results: Double Digit Growth in Revenue and Diluted Earnings Per Share; Raises Earnings Outlook for the Year
- Paychex, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call for September 28, 2022
- Managed Health and PayChex Partner to Bring Companies a Unique Healthcare Solution
- Martin Mucci of Paychex to Retire as CEO, Remains Chairman
- Aircall Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- Paychex Declares Quarterly Dividend
Paychex Inc (PCX:HAM) closed at 115.18, 16.63% above the 52 week low of 98.76 set on Feb 24, 2022.
98.76Feb 24 2022136.88Aug 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||40.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.97 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.07 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.68%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 25 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 06 2022 07:05 BST.