- Paychex, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results: Double Digit Growth in Revenue and Diluted Earnings Per Share; Raises Earnings Outlook for the Year
- Paychex, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call for September 28, 2022
- Managed Health and PayChex Partner to Bring Companies a Unique Healthcare Solution
- Martin Mucci of Paychex to Retire as CEO, Remains Chairman
- Aircall Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- Paychex Declares Quarterly Dividend
PAYCHEX INC DRN (P1AY34:SAO) closed at 295.46, 2.74% above its 52-week low of 287.57, set on Jun 20, 2022.
287.57Jun 20 2022383.49Dec 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||7.43 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.52%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2022.