- Pinnacle West Reports 2021 Second-Quarter Results
- Energy Impact Partners and its Global Corporate Partners Launch Elevate Future Fund to Advance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Energy Transition
- Pinnacle West Sets Date for 2021 Second-Quarter Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call
- APS RFP Seeks Innovative Demand-side Resources to Accelerate Carbon-free Commitment
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (0KIT:LSE) closed at 77.60, 8.49% above its 52-week low of 71.53, set on Feb 26, 2021.
71.53Feb 26 202188.16Jun 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.48 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.28%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 04 2021 18:11 BST.