- Pinnacle West Adds Seasoned Utility Executive to Its Board of Directors
- Pinnacle West Reports 2020 Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter Results
- Pinnacle West Sets Date for 2020 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- APS Advances Toward 100% Clean Energy Commitment
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW:NYQ) closed at 76.30, 27.06% above the 52 week low of 60.05 set on Mar 18, 2020.
60.05Mar 18 2020100.34Mar 05 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.43 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.45%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 29 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 05 2021 21:10 GMT.