- EIP Closes over $1 Billion in Latest Flagship Fund to Accelerate the Global Push Toward Net Zero
- APS Virtual Power Plant Benefits Customers, Smart Grid & Environment
- Pinnacle West Reports 2021 Third-Quarter Results, Shares Long-Term Financial Outlook
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Pinnacle West Sets Date for 2021 Third-Quarter Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call
- Several Western Power Providers Announce Plans to Explore Market Options
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW:DEU) closed at 56.50, 5.61% above its 52-week low of 53.50, set on Nov 08, 2021.
53.50Nov 08 202173.00Jul 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.99 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.20%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2021|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 01 2021 16:04 GMT.