- Veeva Vault Helps VentilatorChallengeUK Speed Production of More Than 13,000 Ventilators for COVID-19
- Crossix Announces DIFA Data Stream to Provide Customers with Open Access to Granular DIFA Data
- Crossix Launches DIFA Partner Program to Enable Direct Integrations with Leading Publishers and Media Platforms
- New Capability in Vault PromoMats to Speed Packaging Promotional Materials for FDA Submission
- Veeva Announces New Solution to Accelerate Insights for Key Account Management
- Technology Veteran Brent Bowman to Become Veeva Chief Financial Officer
- Life Sciences Accelerates Use of Remote Meetings to Connect with Healthcare Professionals
- Veeva Announces Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Results
- Top Pharmaceutical Company Visionaries to Keynote Veeva Summit Online
- Veeva Announces MyVeeva to Enable Patient-Centric Clinical Trials
Veeva Systems Inc (0LO3:LSE) closed at 253.05, -1.89% below its 52-week high of 257.94, set on Jul 09, 2020.
124.23Mar 23 2020257.94Jul 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||38.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.04 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 16:30 BST.