- 2019 Veeva R&D Summit Europe to Showcase Advances for Speeding Product Development
- Veeva to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Veeva Announces Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results
- Veeva Introduces a Single Application for End-to-End Product and Marketing Claims Management
- The Merck Healthcare Business to Keynote Veeva R&D Summit Europe
- New Artificial Intelligence Application, Veeva Andi, Now Available
- Advanced Intelligence in Veeva Commercial Cloud to Transform Customer Engagement
- Veeva Announces New Mobile and AI Innovations in Veeva CRM
- Veeva to Release Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results on May 29, 2019
- Veeva and Cvent Announce Integration of Best-in-Class Events Management Capabilities
Veeva Systems Inc (VEEV:NYQ) closed at 164.63, -2.27% below its 52-week high of 168.46, set on Jun 13, 2019.
73.47Jul 31 2018168.46Jun 13 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 14 2019 21:02 BST.