- Crossix Announces DIFA Data Stream to Provide Customers with Open Access to Granular DIFA Data
- Crossix Launches DIFA Partner Program to Enable Direct Integrations with Leading Publishers and Media Platforms
- Veeva Announces New Solution to Accelerate Insights for Key Account Management
- New Capability in Vault PromoMats to Speed Packaging Promotional Materials for FDA Submission
- Technology Veteran Brent Bowman to Become Veeva Chief Financial Officer
- Life Sciences Accelerates Use of Remote Meetings to Connect with Healthcare Professionals
- Veeva Announces Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Results
- Top Pharmaceutical Company Visionaries to Keynote Veeva Summit Online
- Veeva Enables CROs to Build Studies Faster with Vault EDC
- Veeva Announces MyVeeva to Enable Patient-Centric Clinical Trials
Veeva Systems Inc (VEE:STU) closed at 216.45, -1.16% below its 52-week high of 219.00, set on Jul 02, 2020.
107.20Mar 17 2020219.00Jul 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 03 2020.