- Veeva Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Industrywide Survey Reveals Centralizing Regulatory is Number One Priority for Medtech
- Six of the Top 20 Pharma Select Veeva Vault EDC as Company Standard for New Trials
- Modular Content Powers Omnichannel Engagement at Speed and Scale
- Veeva to Release Fiscal 2023 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results on March 1, 2023
- Global CDMO Adare Pharma Solutions Harmonizing Quality with Veeva Vault Quality Suite
- Veeva Statement in Support of Proposed FTC Rule to Ban Non-Competes
- Veeva to Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Veeva Systems Inc (VEE:FRA) closed at 162.96, 12.11% above the 52 week low of 145.36 set on May 19, 2022.
145.36May 19 2022226.15Aug 05 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||27.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 19:45 BST.