- TRONITY electric vehicle solution joins the Baloise Mobility ecosystem
- Baloise starts the year with the successful issuance of a third green bond
- Michael Müller to be new CEO of the Baloise Group
- Baloise invests in mobility platform Vianova
- Baloise anticipates solid full-year results with reliable generation of cash
Baloise Holding AG (0QQ3:LSE) closed at 150.50, -14.92% below its 52-week high of 176.90, set on Apr 19, 2022.
123.10Sep 28 2022176.90Apr 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.87bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||12.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||7.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.69%|
|Div ex-date||May 03 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 08 2023 17:54 GMT.