- MSCI upgrades Baloise’s sustainability rating once again
- Baloise Art Prize: Third and fourth gift to Hamburger Bahnhof in Berlin
- Baloise classified as one of the 25 most sustainable listed companies in Switzerland
- Baloise to host ‘burnout prevention’ online event for entrepreneurs
- Baloise achieves solid financial results for the first half of 2022 as it enters a new strategic phase
- Baloise sells German run-off portfolio
- Baloise extends its partnership with FC Basel
- Baloise successfully issues its second Swiss Franc senior green bond
Baloise Holding AG (BLHEY:PNK) closed at 14.65, 3.02% above its 52-week low of 14.22, set on Sep 13, 2022.
14.22Sep 13 202218.53Apr 12 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.713 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.87%|
|Div ex-date||May 03 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 20 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2022.