- TRONITY electric vehicle solution joins the Baloise Mobility ecosystem
- Baloise starts the year with the successful issuance of a third green bond
- Michael Müller to be new CEO of the Baloise Group
- Baloise invests in mobility platform Vianova
- Baloise anticipates solid full-year results with reliable generation of cash
- Baloise and UBS strengthen the partnership within their shared ecosystem and increase their stake in Houzy
Baloise Holding AG (BLON:BRN) closed at 150.16, -9.52% below its 52-week high of 165.95, set on May 24, 2022.
123.45Sep 28 2022165.95May 24 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.87bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||12.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||7.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.66%|
|Div ex-date||May 03 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023.