- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
- UBS wins £11bn investment mandate from UK councils
As of last trade
UBS Group AG (0UB:BER) traded at 14.48, 7.46% above its 52-week low of 13.48, set on Sep 06, 2017.
13.48Sep 06 201716.20Jan 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5499 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.81%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2017 07:01 GMT.